[lit-ideas] Re: Does the left need a spiritual dimension?

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:43:08 -0500

Lutherans never seemed very cuddly to me. But maybe that's just the Missouri Synod...
Ursula (escapee from the Lutheran Syn.)

John McCreery wrote:

Perhaps you should ask Marlena about it. She's a bit closer to that
part of the country where, as Garrison Keillor puts it, all the men
are hardworking, all the women beautiful, and all the children above
average—and mostly Norwegian-American Lutherans.;-)

On 2/11/06, Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Religion warm and cuddly.  That's a good one.  I guess I'm a rigid leftist
then