[lit-ideas] Re: Dennis Dutton RIP

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 17:48:18 -0500

Andreas: "...that meant he was also deeply contemptuous of, well, standard business

practices and morals."

I find this very interesting because I remember a person previously on this list, or Phil. and Lit., named Nancy. I can't remember her last name but I do remember her anger when she found out that he wasn't going to pay her for whatever work she did for him on ALD. It might have been around the time Dennis sold the site. I am wondering if he promised her a share when and if it was sold.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>