[lit-ideas] Re: Democrats

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:53:03 -0800

An interesting article, Julie.  Fissiparous means reproducing by fission,
dividing into two equal parts, each of which is capable of independent
growth, but I don't know what the author means by the term.

I have heard others describe the Democratic Party in similar terms to those
in the article.  Democrats know what they are against, i.e., anything that
Bush is for, but they don't know what they are for, or they don't know in
any terms that are going to get their candidate elected.

Lawrence

  _____