[lit-ideas] Re: Crosswords, was India's fondness for America

  • From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 17:48:46 -0500

 used to create them when I wrote the newsletter for the company I worked
for way back, and then again for another job just for the heck of it.  I
used people's names, puns.  It was great fun.  I used a scrabble board those
times.  I guess I did about 10 or 12 in all.  This time I used Word for the
first time.  The formatting would have been tricky, but it got irrelevant
after I had to have XP reinstalled.  Nobody would have done it anyway, so
there was no real loss.

Dear Eeyore,

I woulda did it.

Happy Christmas,