[lit-ideas] Re: Counterterrorism Blog: New Report/Chart: "State of the Su...

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:26:04 EST

Bet I left out a lot more than that.  Idi Amin, Chechnya, Queen  Mary.....
but I thought it prudent to only concentrate on current  issues.  Of course,
the game of learning who to blame in the past, would be  the next step.  Dunno
that I have that much time on my hands -- although I  understand that
judgements can be made pretty swiftly.

Julie Krueger
Happy New Year

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Counterterrorism
Blog: New Report/Chart: "State of  the Su...  Date: 12/31/2006 11:36:57 A.M.
Central Standard Time  From: _aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah, yes, grace and learning ...  BTW, you left out Europe of the 20th
century.