[lit-ideas] Re: Comedy

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 19:01:18 +0100

I only saw it a couple of times, David; I wasn't watching much TV at home
then so saw it when it happened to be on where I was.  So I never really got
into it.  But it was very well-liked here.

There was something about a US version with Steve Martin, but presumably
that didn't happen

Judy Evans, Cardiff