[lit-ideas] Re: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:09:43 -0400

White House aides scramble frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who dares disagree with him.

___

Hey, now I'm starting to like him. Angry, yeah. Ready to go nuclear, yeah. Not the predictable, quasi-benign politician who gives a fatherly nod, but the angry ueber-honcho who will have reporters snuffed for asking tough questions. That's more like it. Live in fear world leaders, contemptible scribes, cowering electorate.

Of course they have to follow up with sniveling psychoanalysis. It's too much to bear without the patina of rational diagnosis. We dare not look at his eyes without having our souls burned away by the fiery intensity of perpetual vulcanism. World ender. Imperious Titan. Oh yeah. Me for that.