[lit-ideas] Re: Bushism and Fascism

  • From: Eric Yost` <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 00:26:21 -0500

Robert Paul wrote of color-coding: Surely this was an unsuccessful attempt to manipulate people.

It's an effective tool for police forces and first responders, since the coding is directly tied to law enforcement activity, but it is utterly useless for the general public.

As a form of manipulation, it works both ways. An unsuccessful attempt to try to alert the public to be more watchful, it soon became a joke, then part of the background noise of our culture. Then it became a form of manipulation in the hands of the wacko left ... who adduce elements of fascism in it and use it to manipulate the views of the uncritical.

Yeah that orange code, dude, proof we're all fascists. Where'd Dave go, man?