[lit-ideas] Re: Bullying Iran - New York Times

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 20:25:16 -0500 (EST)

Try this:

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/porter.php?articleid=8590
I don't know what there is to poke fun about, unless you're referring to how funny the NYT's consistently making up facts is.  Whitewater was hysterical, wasn't it?  Five years of fiction by the paper of record.  Not an article or two articles or even a year's worth of articles but five years of out and out lies printed as fact.  Not a finger lifted to get facts about WMD after all the inspectors said there were no WMD, and here we are, vaporizing ourselves over there.  What are you poking fun at?