[lit-ideas] Re: Bob Dylan - A Poet?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:56:02 -0400

They got zapped, yes, but the point is the ocean didn't stop them from
trying.  It's hard now to imagine a time when Spain was an enemy of
England.  Maybe someday it will be hard to imagine that the Islamists were
an enemy of the Christians, centuries from now.  If we survive that long.
Who will be the enemy then, I wonder.  The irony of it all, that history is
one of the only things that never changes.

Andy Amago