[lit-ideas] Billy Mays

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:52:47 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/2009 1:12:06 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
(8)  Was Michael  Jackson a real human being or a product of
Pixar?  I can't decide  --  his life was so screwed-up that it had to be
fiction, either that  or it had to be true.  I'm glad I wasn't Michael
Jackson.  He must  have gone thru hell many, many times in his life.  But
watching him  perform was equivalent to what philosophy means to me.  See
if
you can  decipher what that means.  Let me know.  I need to know.

And now Billy Mays, also at 50.
This is, my mother says, the apocalypse.

>It was not immediately clear how he died. He said he was hit on the  head
when an airplane >he was on made a rough landing Saturday, and his wife,
Deborah Mays, told investigators >he didn't feel well before he went to bed
about 10 p.m. that night.

JLS
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323006x1201367222/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun