[lit-ideas] Re: Better late than never

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:03:36 -0500

It's called spin.  We're negotiating is good news, but we're negotiating
because the military option didn't work.  I don't need to read articles on why
the world needs more war.  We have enough nuclear capacity to wipe out Iran and
just about everybody in the wolrd many times over.  They're not insane unless
you have reason to believe they are.  If we were so "successful" in Iraq, how
in the world can we even think about invading Iran?  We need to focus on making
ourselves secure, like having a Manhattan project to develop alternative fuel
sources.  Instead, we're busy rattling sabers.  People don't learn, not even
the hard way.  So be it, have your war.