[lit-ideas] Re: Best Wishes to Whoever You Are

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:16:28 -0330

Hi folks,

Just want to wish one and all the joys of this holiday season with much
prosperity, happiness, fulfillment and rightness in the New Year. I regret I
was not able to participate in a number of interesting threads over the past
while but recent professional and personal matters all conspired against me. I
have, of course, been reading selected threads and posts, and even downloading
some pix . Thanks for some interesting and useful links some of you have
provided. Looking forward to another intriguing (and often perplexing) year on
lit-ideas trying to figure out who's who and what's what in our little cafe.
I'm still recovering from finding out that Erin is really Andy Amago and that
Robert Paul is a digitalized persona created by Phil Enns and that
translator-guy who keeps claiming he lives in the south of Paris. Whoever and
whatever you are, I toast you all with a dram (or two:-) of some VERY smooth
and estery 18 yr. old Glenlivet: na zdarovye, tovarishy! I (somewhat
prematurely) sRozhdestvom Hristovom! (Greeting valid only where culturally
appropriate, terms and conditions apply, offer subject to approved credit and
not available in Republican states or the province of Quebec, Canada, city
limits of Greater Montreal notwithstanding).
Walter
Memorial U.