[lit-ideas] Re: Beg to differ, say, about fractals

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:21:00 -0400

On 10/20/2010 5:13 PM, Paul Stone wrote:
Who the Hell looks at life from a Kantian perspecitve

People who f&*&*%g spell perspective properly, teach Kant, and pose questions about things in themselves. Don't blame me, as John Wayne said during a disastrous performance of Julius Caesar, I didn't write that s--t. In fact, I recently attended a lecture on fractals and chaos math, which demonstrated how shapes like ferns can be produced, and discussed its significance to cinematic special effects.

PS: I know, I know, Who the Hell uses the word "cinematic"?