[lit-ideas] Re: Beauty, anyone?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:09:59 EST

How d'ya feel about Heidegger, Erin?  (btw, who's "they"?)  If  you ever dip
your toe into Derrida or Lacan, I'm sure you commentary will be  enlightening
and entertaining.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Beauty, anyone?
Date: 2/21/2007 2:39:00 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quoting Paul Stone  <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>:

> The whole world is a
>  subject.

And then, only when the subject identifies itself as a  subject (i.e.
becomes self-conscious), will the Absolute be fully  realized!  It was
writing about Hegel that made me realize how  truly odd the man was.
But they were all  odd.
Erin
Toronto

http://www.aol.com.