[lit-ideas] Re: Beauty, anyone?

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 01:50:01 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Ask anyone in the legal community or any insurance company how important terms
are.  They have actual pages of definitions in their contracts and policies,
and they don't call it heckling.  Entire briefs are written over meanings of
words.  For everyone else, beauty is like pornography, we know it when we see
it.