[lit-ideas] Re: Bealer and Grice

speranza, qunato cazzo hai intenzione di annoiarmi con queste troiate?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011, Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 2/28/2011 3:07:02  P.M., palma@xxxxxxxx writes:
Dr. Bealer with whom I was in a  seminar  (at Indiana university)
specifically denied any influence from   Grice.

----

Are you sure you meant H. P. Grice?

There is  another philosopher, less well known, called G. Russell Grice,
who taught at the  University of East Anglia, at Norwich. Perhaps he meant
_that_  Grice?

---
Speranza

---
vide:
Atkinson, J. "On Grice's  theory of contract". (Abstract: "I propose to
analyse G. Russell Grice's  influential work on the contractualist basis of
moral theory...).

/begin/read__>sig.file: postal address
palma
University of KwaZulu-Natal Philosophy
3rd floor of Memorial Tower Building
Howard College Campus
Durban 4041
South Africa
Tel off: [+27] 031 2601591 (sec: Mrs. Yolanda Hordyk) [+27] 031-2602292
Fax [+27] 031-2603031
mobile 07 62 36 23 91            calling from overseas +[27] 76 2362391
EMAIL: palma@xxxxxxxx
EMAIL: palma@xxxxxxxxxx

MY OFFICE IS @Mtb

*only when in Europe*: inst. J. Nicod
29 rue d'Ulm
f-75005 paris france
________
This e-mail message (and attachments) is confidential, and/or privileged and is
intended for the
use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
you must not copy,
distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to anyone. Any
confidentiality or
privilege is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.
This entity is not responsible for any information not related to the business
of this entity. If you
received this e-mail in error please destroy the original and notify the sender.

  Ratio, enim, nisi judex universalis esse deberet, frustra singulis datur.

  [ _Quaestiones Naturales_, Adelard of Bath ]

Signora granda, testa che massa
massa ne passa, che quasi schissa,
Dia dei sostegni de cese e palassi
Dia de le taje che su ne tien fissi
Dia de le onde che le ne fa grassi,
ne ingrassa de ogni grassia, Dia Venessia -

aàh Venessia aàh Venàssia aàh Venùsia

Andrea Zanzotto, Filò, (Sezione: Recitativo Veneziano)