[lit-ideas] Re: Bad Poetry Competition 2011

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:13:21 +0100 (BST)

--- On Wed, 8/6/11, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I hope that more of our Critics in Residence will express
> their views and that the Writers in Residence will write
> something.

So do I, as any 'experiment' depends on the quality of the data. Of course, as
with many experiments it is very hard to predict what, if anything, might be
revealed by this exercise. That is one reason why it is worth trying out. I
suspect it might also be fun. Thanks to Robert for his other helpful comments.

Donal
London