[lit-ideas] Re: Bad Poetry Competition 2011

> But derivative or not, one of the two poem-excerpts entered
> as "Photographs of K" in the BPC2011 was dashed off by me
> without conscious plagiarism having cut and pasted the
> other. Should  obvious who's wearing no clothes there?

"One of the two poem-excerpts" is consistent with my "parts of".  I didn't
bother, I see, to say I'd found a review of the poet's work (because of course,
there is a real poet) that quotes lines from one of the "parts" I had in mind.
So, tough luck, Donal.