[lit-ideas] Re: Bad Poetry Competition 2011

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 01:14:35 -0500

Thank you, Bob, I seldom find the Muses very amusing, but whacha gonna do?
I've re-sent my sending.  Hopefully this time, it'll go through.

It is so very hot here -- unsually hot for this early -- not even summer
yet.  Last year I had an episode of heat exhaustion.  Scary -- I'm just a
scared little boy now -- but wow what a difference 30 years makes.  I use to
sweat like a horse, now I just get whoosy and wonder where I am.

Such is life in the South.

Take care, all
Mike Geary,
Memphis