[lit-ideas] Re: BOBBY DISSES HILLARY, JOINS POPPER

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:37:41 +0100 (BST)

--- Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx wrote: >

> In a message dated 6/30/2004 8:49:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Hillary  should be 'Hilary'
>

> ----
>
> Interesting you should mention that. Obviouly you were thinking of Mrs.
> Clinton, who was christened after first climber to Mt. Everest.

Perhaps, but it may be that I was thinking that he thinks like a bit of a
girl actually.

He is of course an inspiration behind Thornton's 'Stanford' Entry on Popper,
the Thornton we many moons ago discussed when he claimed something like 'All
swans are white' is not falsifiable by looking in the garden, which only a
complete girly would suggest.

Donal Butch Dyke

Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com