[lit-ideas] Re: Art and the Wall

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:49:02 -0400

A.A. In other words, we agree.  W is a spineless, childlike idiot good for
rallying the religious right around abortion and gay issues and nothing
more.  You're saying that a spineless childlike simpleton is puhsed around
by the same advisers his father pushed around.  If we know who's in the
administration, are you suggesting Laura is the puppetmaster?

> Unless Bush shoots somebody or is caught snorting lines of coke off
> Mariah Carey's back in a seedy LA nightclub, he's here until 2008.
> The policy advisers--and more importantly, the policies
> themselves--must be discredited to prevent cloning or transmission.
> Think infectious disease model, not Madame LaFarge.

A.A.  Don't worry.  Laura Bush will be gone when her husband leaves. There
won't be any more shadowy advisers at that point.