[lit-ideas] Re: Aren't you glad you no longer have a Hitler problem?

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 13:14:40 -0230

And I've laid in a proper supply of the good stuff for precisely that game on
Friday. I'll also be making some Russian beef and pork burgers (zschivaptiches)
to keep up my strength through any trying moments. Mit gurken-kartoffelsalat,
natuerlich. Though this afternoon I'll be watching D. against Sweden. Don't
tell me who won!! I've left the Globe on the patio so I won't be able to find
out. Not even John McC's or RP's posts will keep me from that engagement :-)

Cheers,

Walter