[lit-ideas] Re: Aren't you glad you no longer have a Hitler problem?

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 22:43:02 -0700 (PDT)

--- Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Omar continues:
>
> "I never said I was opposed to war in principle.
> Neither are you."
>
> I am opposed to all war on principle, but for
> theological reasons.  I
> understand why some wars might nevertheless be
> justified.

*See, this is what makes your discussion so
hypocritical. The pretense of a good Christian being
opposed to all war on principle, claiming the high
moral ground, but also reserving the right to support
those wars that you support because those wars are
"justified." That is why I said that you sound like a
"country parish priest", in the Nietzschean sense.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com