[lit-ideas] Re: And another one bites the dust.

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:27:33 -0500

Not to mention the neocon killing spree.
US in Canada

Mike Geary wrote:

Killing another human being is the most grievous act a human being can commit. It is irremediable, irreversible, irreconcilable. The only justification I can ever see for killing another human being is to stop someone in the act of killing another -- even then only if there is no other recourse. Williams could never "pay" for his crimes. There's no equivalency for a life. Nor can the states ever pay for killing a thousand people over the last 28 years. Killings that I consider as morally unjustifiable as Williams' were.

Mike Geary
Memphis