[lit-ideas] Re: Amis Antithesis

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:01:58 -0500

EY:

You guys are doing the selective blindness thing again. And the selective smelling thing too.

Wrong-o, wrong-o, wrong-o! You laddled me your liberal credentials yesterday, I'll litany you my conservative credentials today:

(sung Gregorian Chantly)
V: Bill Clinton won't defend liberal positions if any Republican objects.
R: O Lord, help us!
V: Bill Clinton withdraws nominations and fires appointees if any Republican finds fault.
R: O Lord, help us!
V: Bill Clinton puts his dick before and into his constituents.
R: O Lord, help us!
V: Bill Clinton kisses the ass of any Corporate Executive who objects to his policies and changes them.
R: O Lord, help us!
V: Bill Clinton is so horny he fucks the poor and calls it Welfare Reform.
R: O Lord, help us!
V: Bill Clinton signed NAFTA.
R: O Lord, trade him!
V: Bill Clinton is.
R: O Lord, doesn't that depend of what 'is' means?

So, no, Yost-o, my smellometer is not selective. If something stinks, it stinks, right or left. I never liked Clinton and was shouting my barbaric yawp from the rooftops long before you were even weaned. I want Noam Chomsky for President. That should put the fear of the Liberal in you.

Mike Geary
Memphis
(the litany really should be chanted)