[lit-ideas] Re: Al Zarqawi

  • From: "joseph" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "joseph" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 21:31:20 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "joseph" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [lit-ideas] Re: Al Zarqawi

this is Joseph and I admit, i was wrong, let me ask everyone' here at Lit Idea's a question, and please all of you do reply!!! here's my question----

How would you have felt about the United States , if you were in your home watching TV, in your back yard bar-b-quing, or , for that matter in your beds making love and have them drop 2 --500 pound bombs on your next door neighbor?

   Joseph Wells

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>