[lit-ideas] Re: Al Quaeda and Suitcase Nukes

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:21:15 +0000 (GMT)

This isn't a direct reply to your post, albeit it
bears upon it if we think Al Qaeda remain in
Afghanistan.  I believe the US is withdrawing from
Afghanistan, I know the UK has sent more troops there
and will be sending more later, I read, as the head of
a NATO force.  Why is the US withdrawing?

--- Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Judy Evans, Cardiff