[lit-ideas] Re: Ahmadi-Nejad's Letter to Bush

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 23:28:48 +0100

> The word I was looking was quote length, but really
> maximum length of message allowed by the list mail
> server would be accurate.

I wouldn't mind the limit being somewhat shorter, even though
I have reasonably fast broadband (ADSL) and very generous
quotas for webmail.  It would be good if people mainly linked
to articles (sometimes posting them to the list does make sense,
though)
and also tried to trim the post to which they're replying.

(I know I don't always manage to follow these guidelines myself!)

Judy Evans, Cardiff