[lit-ideas] Re: Ahmadi-Nejad's Letter to Bush

Mike Geary wrote:

"Oh, Christ, please, Phil, let's not get into a tit-for-tat on criminals
that the U. S. has supported compared to criminals Iran has supported,
you would slink away in shame.  I like you, I don't want to have to do
that to you."

I am glad to hear you don't want to because there would be no reason to.
The discussion was about Iran so I would find it a bit odd if you
started talking about the US.  My interest in and connection to Iran has
nothing to do with the US so I don't see why I should be interested in
the criminals the US has supported.  You do know that not everything is
about the US, right?  It is possible and perfectly reasonable to have a
discussion regarding the threat of Iran and not have to mention the US.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON