[lit-ideas] Re: Ahmadi-Nejad's Letter to Bush

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 13:35:56 -0400

Well, Annie Mylroie gave us conspiracy theories on which to invade Iraq, now
Ralph Peters is giving us all kinds of reasons to start yet another, even more
horrible war, urging us to open a can of worms that we will never close.  Not
only do you not trouble yourself to question what he's saying, you swallow the
whole thing hook, line and sinker and regurgitate it as proof positive that we
need madness and mayhem.

And I don't abhor logical arguments.  I abhor using them to start a nuclear
war.  I also asked you to apply logic to what happened in Iraq, and you
declined.