[lit-ideas] Re: Ahmadi-Nejad's Letter to Bush

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:46:49 -0700

I really thought (before I realized who I was reading) that you were going
to say something else, Irene, namely "Lost in all of this is that these
people are facing the building of nuclear bombs in their country despite
Iran having signed the non-proliferation treaty."  Read the brief excerpt
from the Iran NPT nuclear safeguards compliance report [IAEA].  It will
describe the concern many of us have:
<http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/gazette/2006/05/iran-npt-nuclear-safeguards-comp
liance.php>
http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/gazette/2006/05/iran-npt-nuclear-safeguards-compl