[lit-ideas] Re: Ahmadi-Nejad's Letter to Bush

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 23:30:01 -0400

Andy on Amadinejad's letter: This is a very reasoned, downright moving, appeal.

Yes it made me misty eyed too. Poor scrofulous Mullah thugs: all they want is control of the drug trade, the slave trade, Israel wiped off the map, control of the Middle East, the chance to bomb free, as free as the wind blows.

Is that too much to ask? Oh, we are such beasts! I can't stand it. I am at a loss for Andy's words. Oh boo-hoo-hoo.