[lit-ideas] Re: A Handout for Julie

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 23:46:31 EST

Step awayyy from the newspaper....just say no to the newspaper....

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========
    Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: A Handout for Julie  Date: 2/23/2007 4:42:57 P.M.
Central Standard Time  From: _ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Sent on:

On Feb 23, 2007, at 1:55 PM, JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx  wrote:

> I knew I stopped drinking coffee for a  reason.
>
> Just out of curiosity -- were you searching for  articles about civets
> or articles about coffee, that led you to this  wondrous site?

I was reading the newspaper at lunchtime.  I went  to Wikipedia to check
that the Oregonian wasn't making this up.

David  Ritchie
whose clan motto--touch not the cat bot (without) a glove--is taking  on
new meanings in
Portland, Oregon

http://www.aol.com.