[lit-ideas] Re: A Genuinely Useful Thought

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:54:44 -0800

Well, then, Lawrence, let's try this path.

You're right about Iraq and the terriers and the clash and all that stuff. You got it right on the facts, the logic, the morals, and the history. We had it all wrong.

How's that war in Iraq going? Total victory soon?

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>