[lit-ideas] Re: A D is a B...

EY:

Wow, things have gotten very liberal here in Happy
Land. It used to be that
93 to 100 is an A
86 to 92 is a B
79 to 85 is a C
70 to 79 is a D
below 70 is failing.

Yes, that's how I remember it. You had to really like a subject to get an A in it. I never got an F -- well, except for those courses I just stopped going to. Four or five, I can't remember. I have over 60 semester hours of grad school work spread out across the whole universe/ity, but no advanced degree. Like Zonker Harris, that just wasn't very high on my list of priorities. Some days I regret that, others I'm happy with it. Depends on the weather.

Mike Geary
Memphis