[lit-ideas] Re: 3 SUICIDES AT GUANTANAMO

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:36:03 -0400

I don't think sugar directly causes diabetes or high blood pressure or
other things, except cavities.  Those diseases are secondary to the obesity
of the excess calories and the nutrients and micronutrients that sugar
takes the place of.  Micronutrients fend off a lot of ills, and they
absolutely cannot be found in a bottle.

AT
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
> > Coke Zero uses a mix of aspartame and acesulfame  potassium.
> >
> > Try it. It tastes pretty okay. Zero calories.
> >
> > yrs,
> > andreas
> > www.andreas.com

Joes a
> > few
> >> days ago,  along
> >>  with six bot. of wine. It's pretty sour, but it's  delicious.
> >>
> >> yrs,
> >> andreas
> >> www.andreas.com

> >>  To  change your Lit-Ideas settings (subscribe/unsub, vacation  on/off,
> >> digest  on/off), visit  www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html

6/16/2006