[Linuxtrent] Re: google chrome os

  • From: Lorenzo S <lsoncini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxtrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:51:03 +0200

Da quello che si legge qui
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/introducing-google-chrome-os.html
presto renderanno pubblici i sorgenti:
"Google Chrome OS is an open source, lightweight operating system that will
initially be targeted at netbooks. Later this year we will open-source its
code, and netbooks running Google Chrome OS will be available for consumers
in the second half of 2010. Because we're already talking to partners about
the project, and we'll soon be working with the open source community, we
wanted to share our vision now so everyone understands what we are trying to
achieve."