[Linuxtrent] Re: Rilasciato Apache Openoffice 3.4

2012/5/9 Roberto Resoli <roberto.resoli@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Il 09 maggio 2012 14:40, Luca Manganelli <luca76@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
>> 2012/5/9 Roberto Resoli <roberto.resoli@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> La IBM ha cessato lo sviluppo di Lotus Symphony,  come si evince da
>> questo annuncio
>>
>> http://www.edbrill.com/ebrill/edbrill.nsf/dx/ibm-lotus-symphony-3.0.1-is-now-available

dallo stesso autore, le reazioni al rilascio di AOO:

http://www.edbrill.com/ebrill/edbrill.nsf/dx/apache-openoffice-3.4-announcement

"As discussed in previous blogs about the work IBM is contributing to
OpenOffice, we have much to do on the road ahead. We have yet to merge
our contributions from IBM Lotus Symphony into the project (stay tuned
on that) and the community is discussing the next Apache release
vehicle for the project. Meanwhile, Symphony continues to ship and be
supported as part of Notes 8.5 and on its own at Symphony.Lotus.com.
Once there is an Apache version that includes our contributed code and
other enhancements, IBM will begin supporting an IBM edition of Apache
OpenOffice.
"
rob