[Linuxtrent] O2Micro PCMCIA SCR Linux Driver: per chi ha un ACER Travelmate...

  • From: "Marco Ciampa" <ciampix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxtrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:18:03 +0200

Ecco una bella iniziativa del presidente del lugbz che farà piacere a
chi ha un ACER Travelmate...

----- Forwarded message from Patrick Ohnewein <patrick.ohnewein@xxxxxxxxx> -----

From: Patrick Ohnewein <patrick.ohnewein@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux User Group Bozen-Bolzano-Bulsan <lugbz-list@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Lugbz-list] [Fwd: RE: O2Micro PCMCIA SCR Linux Driver]

Non ho ancora avuto occasione di provare il driver. Se qualcuno ha un
ACER Travelmate con SmartCard Reader integrato puó gia dargli un occhiatina.

Happy hacking!
Patrick

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: RE: O2Micro PCMCIA SCR Linux Driver
Datum: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:28:32 -0700
Von: Eric Still (SC) <eric.still@xxxxxxxxxxx>
An: <patrick.ohnewein@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello Patrick,

We have released our latest Smartcardbus PCMCIA Smartcard Reader Linux
kernel 2.6 Driver.  You may find it on www.musclecard.com in the drivers
section.

Here is the link to the drivers section of the website.
http://www.musclecard.com/sourcedrivers.html

Please be aware that O2Micro is an IHV (Independant Hardware Vendor) and
does not provide Smartcard applications or application support.  The
open-source driver is provided on an "as is" basis with no implied
warranty or support.

BR,
Eric Still
Application Manager, O2Micro Int'l.