[Linuxtrent] Re: AbiWord 1.0

  • From: Marco Ciampa <ciampix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxtrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 01:03:01 +0200

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 07:20:12PM +0200, Mauro Colorio wrote:

> >Salve, a fasi alterne, anche se posto pochissimo, ? quasi un anno che
> >lurko, siete grandi, ? un'ottima ML.
>

> perdona l'ignoranza ma cosa vuol dire lurko?

www.dict.org

1 definition found

From WordNet (r) 1.7 :

lurking
       adj 1: concealed and unsuspected; "lurking dangers"; "search for
              lurking ambiguities"
       2: marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to
          avoid being observed; "a furtive manner"; "a lurking
          prowler"; "a sneak attack"; "stealthy footsteps"; "a
          surreptitious glance at his watch"; "someone skulking in
          the shadows" [syn: furtive, skulking, sneak(a), sneaky,
           stealthy, surreptitious]

--
"You question the worthiness of my Code? I should kill you where you stand!"
Top ten reasons never to hire Klingon engineers