[linux-muc] OFFTOPIC [Fwd: Linux Administrator for Munich urgently needed]

  • From: Joachim Bauernberger <joachim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-muc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:37:43 +0200

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: <Diona.Tahiri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <joachim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 18:47:03 +0100
Hi there,

I am urgently looking for a Linux Administrator for one of our
international customers based in Munich. Please find more details about
the position bellow. I am looking forward to your reply and would be
happy to discuss the future career opportunities with you.

I would be happy to receive the copy of your up-to-date CV in Word Form
and assist you in finding future career opportunities. We currently have
a lot of interesting job offers Europe wide, both permanent and contract
based.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on the
number bellow.

p.s. Die in der Deutschen Sprache verfassten Resumes sind auch herzlich
willkommen.

Location:       Munich/Bavaria
Duration:       Permanent
Rate:           40 - 50 k Euros gross p.a.
Start:            ASAP

For our client, an international company based in Bavaria (Munich) we
are urgently looking for an experienced young professional, Linux/Unix
administrator.

You should be a young professional with at least 3 years experience in
Linux and BSD Administration (this is an absolute MUST!), knowledge of
hardware configuration & networking as well as Shell programming and
preferably, be used to administrating of MySQL and be familiar with the
Intel based server hardware.

The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a dynamic and
commercial environment and have a proactive, positive and a service
minded attitude. In order to fulfil the requirements of this position
you need to have very strong English language skills. As this position
is based in Germany, knowledge of German will be seen as a plus. A team
player attitude as well as to take his/her own initiative and work on
his/her own is also required.

Kind Regards

Diona Tahiri

Career Consultant

+31(20) 520 74 28

diona.tahiri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.futurogrp.com
<outbind://2-00000000D17130F41215944F803C7A4B4F23316B0700E5014E73A4BA1C4
8B4F79FFEFBA5366600000102CD0B0000E5014E73A4BA1C48B4F79FFEFBA536660000010
2CF950000/DOCUME~1/ANDREW~1.HAN/LOCALS~1/Temp/2/FrontPageTempDir/www.fut
urogrp.com>

Candidates may register their CVs at mailto:cv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Clients may register a vacancy at www.futurogrp.com/vacancy
<outbind://2-00000000D17130F41215944F803C7A4B4F23316B0700E5014E73A4BA1C4
8B4F79FFEFBA5366600000102CD0B0000E5014E73A4BA1C48B4F79FFEFBA536660000010
2CF950000/DOCUME~1/ANDREW~1.HAN/LOCALS~1/Temp/2/FrontPageTempDir/www.fut
urogrp.com/vacancy>

This email is confidential and solely for the intended recipient and may
contain information that is confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message or data is prohibited; also please notify us immediately and
erase all copies of this email.

Any views or opinions contained in this email are those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of The Futuro Group Limited.  All
correspondence should be read in conjunction with and in reference to
our Terms of Business.  We remind clients that our terms are deemed to
have been agreed and accepted by virtue of an interview with a candidate
introduced by The Futuro Group.

Please note that The Futuro Group Limited monitors incoming and outgoing
mail for compliance with its Email Policy; this includes scanning email
to detect viruses and material that is not business related.

--- End Message ---