[linux-muc] Fwd: [Freelists News] Archive changes

  • From: Joachim Bauernberger <joachim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-muc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:35:31 +0100

Tel/Fax: +(49)-0-89/1588 3874
HP: +(49)-0-179/674 3611
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:03:28 -0500
- The FreeLists Newsletter -
 You're receiving this email because you are subscribed
 to the FreeLists Newsletter, a newsletter sent out to all
 FreeLists list owners.  It contains important updates about
 changes to FreeLists services.  For subscription information,
 please see the bottom of this email.

As mentioned in a previous newsletter (back in May), the FreeLists Archives
are to be re-written for better efficiency and a stronger look and feel.

We've been working on the new format on and off since then and we're
finally ready to push the changes to the site.  Please be patient with
them this weekend -- pages will be disappearing, new ones taking their
place, and the "fullthread" views are going away.  The whole process (well
over a million web pages) will probably take a couple of days, but we're
hoping to squeeze it all in by the start of next week.

# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
# MailandFiles.com: Your mail, your files: http://www.mailandfiles.com
# Linux, Apache, Perl and C: All the best things in life are free!

The FreeLists Newsletter

Keeping you in touch with the lastest FreeLists news
- For subscription info and list modes, please see:
- List webpage:
- Administrative contact:

--- End Message ---