[linux-cirrus] Re: 2.6 kernel status, love letters from cirrus

  • From: Jesse Off <joff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:51:45 -0700

Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 10:24:38AM -0600, NZG wrote:

Has the discontig mem patch I mentioned earlier been encorporated
into 2.6.20?  I posted my modified version to OE, but if the
mainstreams fixed it they should probably just adopt that eh?

Someone was going to send me a 64M board that has two discontig 32M
banks, but that board never seems to have arrived here, and the issue
disappeared off my map.

Perhaps you're referring to this thread and message I sent end of Dec '06:

Is it relatively simple for you to properly fix the problem once you
>> have access to an afflicted board?
>
> I think so.  [ Maybe I can trade in my 32M ts7250 for a 64M model.  :)  ]

No problem.  Where would you like it sent?  We could probably give you a
different board too if you wanted.  Since the TS-7250, we've released a
7260, 7300, and 7400 based on the same processor.

We never received an address.

Instead, the next day you did post to the group an off-the-bow insult about "escaping daily TS rants...", which sort of made the issue of following up a 2nd time for that address so we could send you a free board disappear off my map.

We're still willing to send a free board if you send me an address.

//Jesse Off