[linux-cirrus] Re: 2.6 kernel status, love letters from cirrus

  • From: NZG <ngustavson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:24:38 -0600

Thank your for all your work and help Buytenhek.

Currently I'm using your kernel, see no reason to use Cirrus.
Your code seems to work better, and to be better supported.
It's a shame they have adopted this attitude.

Has the discontig mem patch I mentioned earlier been encorporated into 2.6.20?
I posted my modified version to OE, but if the mainstreams fixed it they
should probably just adopt that eh?

NZG