[lighttechinteractive] Re: An Idiot's Guide To Treasure Mania.

  • From: "Louise Keel" <louise.keel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lighttechinteractive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:15:53 +0100

Well, I'm just a player, like you, but the person who needs to know about bugs
also reads this list. Actually there are a few bugs in the game, the run time
error is one of them, this happens to me if I die twice. ssay, for example, I
pick up a bomb and get struck by lightning at the same time. There is also the
blocked all ways bug, which I wrote about in the guide, this is where you dive
in to untangle your chain and find it's blocked every way. no fix for either of
these first two than I know of. But Yakir did give me a fix for the unreachable
chest bug. This is where you can hear the chest. It's usually tucked right
under the right hand cliff, and you just can't reach it, however slowly you
nudge the boat up to it. What you do here is save the game, reload it, and
there's six brand new chests, all ready for you. There's also a lot of new fish
to catch which, for me, cos I like catching fish, is an added bonus.

Bugs notwithstanding, this is still my favourite game, and someone spent a lot
of time and work on it, so thanks, guys. Big smiles.

Lulu.

Now faith, hope, love abide, these three. But the greatest of these is love.