[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis now available in MacPorts

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:31:58 +0800

I have completed a MacOS installer for liblouisxml

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx