[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis UEBC

On 10/02/2009 2:50 AM, Mike Sivill wrote:
The latest UEBC rule list that I saw stated that contractions were indeed to
be used in computer addresses. They are supposed to be treated the same as
the literary text.
That's what I thought. This means, then, that the UEBC table should not include nocont opcodes for .com, .org, etc., nor should it include countries.cti, which includes compbrl opcodes for all country codes. Is this correct?

--
James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx