[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEBC table update.

  • From: "Mike Sivill" <mike.sivill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 13:57:36 -0800

Oh good point about the parens.  But I think we need them in there both as
pre and post punc in addition to as always so that other signs that come in
contact will know they're touching punctuation.
I think we can keep our tables all updated by announcing fixes we make on
this list. Or maybe there's a better more efficient way to do it but I can't
think of one.
Mike