[liblouis-liblouisxml] New member with a question.

  • From: "Anders Holmberg" <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:38:12 +0100

Hello Friends!
My name is Anders Holmberg and i am from Sweden.
Actually i am very new to this list and i do not know very much at all about
programming and such.
Though i am a braille user and prefer braille before speech.
I am also using nvda with my braille display.
There seems to be some problems or errors with some swedish and other
characters.
And i really don't know what to do.
For example the letter ä its an a with dots over.
This character is presented twice when its written.
Does anyone have any ideas on why?
/Anders.